A Variety of Seating Arrangements to Suit Your Conference Needs
- ClassroomThis format can accommodate most group sizes and is ideal when extensive notes are to be taken.
- TheaterAppropriate for larger groups and lecture-style presentations.
- HerringboneThis format encourages audience participation and is particularly useful when aisle microphones are to be used.
- U-ShapedExcellent for groups of 10 to 30, allowing eye contact and encouraging participation.
- Conference/BallroomIdeal for intensive group work with 24 or fewer participants.
- Hollow SquareFor groups of 30 to 40, this arrangement facilitates group discussion.
- Banquet(Rounds for 8) A very effective format when small group work is to be done.
- Conference Phone
- Lavaliere Mic
- Projection Screen
- Projection Stand
- LCD High Intensity Projector
- Flip Chart with Pad
- Laser Pointer
**A/V prices available upon request under Laser Pointer in smaller font.